Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thinking of NYC

I'm in the mood for a trip to the city...New York City!  OK, so I was just there last January, but that feels almost too long for me.  Of course, if you know me, you know that I'm always excited about traveling!  I love the energy of New York, surrounded by tall buildings and crowded sidewalks, I feel like I'm in the center of it all. 

I've only been to NYC in January. I'm dying to experience Spring and Fall in the city and of course, I'd love to someday make it there in December to experience the holiday window displays and the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center.

For now, movies like Serendipity, Home Alone 2, The Devil Wears Prada, and of course my guilty TV show pleasure, Gossip Girl will have to do.

Here are a few picture I shot on my last trip...


Yes, Hotel Empire...the one Chuck Bass owns on Gossip Girl!

frozen lake in Central Park

boats stored for winter at Loeb Boathouse in Central Park

view of Central Park and Upper West Side from Top of the Rock

outside Grand Central Terminal


a rainy night on the steps of the Met

No comments:

Post a Comment