Wednesday, November 9, 2011

H&M in Denver


http://www.hm.com/us/

I am so excited because I just heard on the news that H&M on 16th Street Mall in Denver is opening tomorrow!

Of course, I will not be one of the hundreds lining up to get in to the store on opening day.  I'll be at work.  But I will definitely be heading down to the 16th Street Mall on my next trip to Denver to check out the store.

This will be the perfect place to find classic and trendy items with an affordable price tag.  I am also excited to find great Christmas Gifts that my sisters will love.

A few weeks ago I spent two whole days in and out of stores in Cherry Creek trying to find a great dress for a wedding.  If only H&M had opened a little sooner, I would have been excited about that cute orange number below!

I've spent a little time on their website browsing looks and here are just a few that I'm excited about...



No comments:

Post a Comment