Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies

Last month I shared with you a new found recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies that I fell in love with.  Well, the other day I got this fun idea to chop up Snickers and use those in the cookies instead of chocolate chips.  The thought of the melted chocolate and caramel with the crunchy nuts got me excited...then I went to the store and came across these Peanut Butter Snickers Squares!
These might be some of the best cookies I've ever made.  When they came out of the oven they were soft and gooey and oozing with caramel.  And couple day's later they are still soft and chewy.  But beware, they are very rich.  (That's a good thing right?)  This was a successful experiment! 

Now I'm thinking about what other candy I can chop up and try next...

No comments:

Post a Comment