Sunday, September 18, 2011

Words of Inspiration



While browsing Pinterest today I came across these verses.  Instead of just pinning one and moving on, I did a little searching to find out where these were created.  I was excited to find LampLightArt.com.  I pulled this bit from their mission statement to share with you:

" LAMPLIGHT exists to bring Gods word into your dwelling place. To write His truth on our doorposts and on the tablets of our hearts. To hide His word in our hearts that we may not sin against Him. That we would be transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit. To seek Him first and His kingdom, and place Him on the throne of our hearts. To discern what His truth is......and LIVE IT! "

What inspiration!  I'm in love! 
Please go check out their website.  www.lamplightart.com
I'm sure you will be in love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment